About me -
Here you can get extensions of
Everything written by me is released under the
GNU General Public License.
Packages currently available are
Use version 2.2 and above only if you're using PilotManager 1.107, strange
things may happen when using it with PilotManager 1.106.
There's no difference between 1.5 and 2.2 except the handling of the private
flag which works only with PilotManager 1.107.
I strongly suggest upgrading to PilotManager 1.107, as I won't merge the
changes between 2.2 and 2.3 into 1.5. So if you want the latest bugfixes and
enhancements, you'll need an recent copy of PilotManager.
This tool, written in Perl/Tk, allows you to view and edit the
information written by SyncAB, part of PilotManager.
NEW in version 1.0:
NEW in version 1.1:
- everything since it's the first offical release ;-)
NEW in version 1.2:
- The comments mentioned in the README mystically appeared
NEW in version 1.3:
- I added an alphabetically sorted list view (File/ListView...); when an
item in the list view is selected, the main view switches to that
- This list view is sorted by categories, just like the address
- The program no longer believes its data is dirty when records have been
- The program no longer requires the user to switch records to make
NEW in version 1.4:
- fixed a typo. In case you don't want to download the whole archive just
to get the bugfix, then just delete the closing parenthesis at the end of
line 1096 in TkAB.pl.
NEW in version 1.5:
- custom values were not displayed in the right fields (they were scroled
up by one), this is fixed.
- When "*BorderWidth: 0" is set as an x-resource the layout of the main
window was destroyed, this has been "fixed" by explicitely setting the
borderwidth of some elements to 2. I'm shure this is not The Right
NEW in version 2.2:
- search again never worked right. This is fixed.
This version is included in PilotManager 1.107
- capable of private flag
- works with PilotManager 1.107
NEW in version 2.3:
- sorting in ListView case-insensitive
- selecting File/Save and File/Quit in turn no longer opens save dialog
- data loaded automatically on program start
- read all labels from AppInfo
- dialog windows no longer pop up in upper left corner
- don't stretch upper frame when resizing ListView
- layout should be OK in all environments
©Bodo Bellut, 14.06.2013